Rachel is currently on maternity leave. Please note the following advice:
If you are organising a ceremony or concert and would like to hire a professional singer, Rachel is taking bookings for July 2013 onwards.
Rachel plans to resume teaching in January 2014; please leave your details if you wish to be contacted with further updates.
2 Crichton Avenue
01904 632461 or 07799 475656
- By foot, 2 Crichton Avenue is conveniently situated only 15 mins from the city centre. Walk up Bootham and turn right at the Burton Stone Inn. At the crossroads with Crichton Avenue, the house is on the zebra crossing.
- By car, from the city centre drive past York Hospital, turn left onto Crichton Avenue bridge and the house is at 1 o'clock, on the crossroads.
- By car, from the ring road, use the B1363 Wiggington Road roundabout, drive towards the centre. Just past Nestlé, turn right onto Crichton Avenue bridge and the house is at 1 o'clock, on the crossroads.
- By bus, the Purple Line number 6 (Clifton Moor-Osbaldwick via City Centre) stops right outside on Burton Stone Lane. The Green Line number 2 (Rawcliffe Bar P&R) stops on Bootham, 6/7 mins walk away. The less frequent 19B and 30/31 also run nearby.
- Crichton Avenue is also on the Foss Islands and Orbital cycle routes.